Thread: Jakarta Info
View Single Post
Old 13-02-2013, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezanah View Post
Hello guys, need your advice....I'm goin to Jakarta soon by end of this month. Have book a hotel through booking.com...Ro&Vi Boutique Hotel at Jalan Hayam Wuruk. I'm thinking of goin for special massage and clubbing to pickup girls. Is there any massage spa and club available around this hotel. Thanks a lot. Cheers
lot of good location near that hotel, its a new hotel but I don't know about the quality of the hotel itself.

Stadium and illegas would be the closest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs07 View Post
Thanks cooldoe. Perhaps i wanna recce recce alexis and just pay the entrance fee and can just the spa. Heard from my friend who is now heading to bandung, the driver told him that the new places like sun city and treble or triple hotel cost 500rb for whole day. Its good to be true. I doubt so.
I think the minimum charge for the spa around 250-300

I don't understand what are you talking about sun city hotel cost.
if the hotel room only, I think they have two price one around 500 the other around 700-800k for one night.
there are other hotel that can give you better price for the hotel

for the Sun City spa is around 300k for local and 350k for chinese. Not including HJ/FJ.
Tips usually 500-1000k for fj
you can stay all day in the spa if you want, they provide some free food in the spa as well.
I think Sun City have one of the best spa facilities.
they open at 1pm till 11pm

I never heard about the treble or triple hotel