View Single Post
Old 27-01-2013, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3837 / Power: 16
anotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

(continued)

Day 06 Taipei
No night activities for me the past 2 days as too tired on the travelling and day activities with family. Called Justin aka Xiao Guo for his service to try his KTV. I arrived at Linsen North and followed his instruction but somehow I walked into the wrong place LOL! Sorry justin bro! Landed up in Long Cheng instead and the MIB at the door let me in when I said I'm looking for Justin. Got a text from bro Justin that I walked into the wrong house lol but he explained that he is busy now also and if I dun mind I can stay in Long Cheng if I liked the quality. I waited in the room for about 30mins alone, finally 1 manager came in and gave me a selection of Bu Hui Chuan girls. I picked a C cup mid 20s from the 2nd selection called 'LV' Since I dun really sing much, we end up tcss, drinking and playing dices through the session. The music hits and she strips until her panties (I remember I read before TPE ktvs dun go full naked) and do her sexy dance and grind herself on me. We chat a lot about lifestyle, about sex and she also tell me where to go find nice local food. finally comes the hj session and similar to the night in KHH, I have a hard time cumming maybe due to alcohol. But I enjoy my session with her and left the place after 90mins and paying NT3500.

Day 07 Taipei
Last night in TPE. Decided to go for some fj but difficult for outcalls as I dun have hotel rooms and I dunno of any hotel81 like 2hour quickie love motel nearby so instead I went to Cassars suana in momo building near the little egg dome. Did the normal suana self showering and sat down in the main hall to eat some light snack. The lady manager soon approach me and asked if I
wanted special. of coz yes, and she led me to upstairs, walked past a faked door into a corridor and into a room. Had explained to me that the charges are NT4500 (or was it 4200? can't remember). Soon a lady knocked and she looks kinda old, maybe she get my signal and she didn't stay. A while more, another came in. This lady, Trina, also mid 30s but looks much younger and she got a
set of E cups!! wave her to stay and she helps me to wash up then sop light massage, b2b, catbath, bbbj and fj. We did a few positions and this wl is quite horny, juices flowing easily. Finally finished her off in doggie after more than 20mins of fucking and she says i'm a naughty man and did naughty things the night before. Asked her why and she says she felt me shooting only 2 small shots after fucking for long time lol. Paid up and left.

Overall a very enjoyable 1st time fun in Taiwan but personally I like Kaohsiung more. Not only due to the night activities but I prefer the city more for its food, night markets and overall feel than Taipei.

Unfortunately now is back to reality and back to sillypore with the pile of work on my desk