Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
vcskv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
As an indication of how poor the quality of the most stocks here in Penang, let me post the following recent FR I had in PV hotel.

Was informed by OKT that this girl is ang pai. Very popular, special client like me also cannot get discount for this one. So I decided to take her for 2 slots cos felt my didi a bit itchy n raring to go.

Got the room no. from OKT after making appointment. Entered the room, the girl looked bout 75% from photo. Biasa ler.. So long got 70% alike, no reason to complain. First thing i realized is that she din switch on the air con. Man, outside was about 35 degrees cos it was bout 3 pm n yet, she told me she felt cold in the room..ya lah, cos she never go out mah! despite I told her that it was hot, she din even bother to switch on the air condition.

Went to bathroom. Bathed on my own n then She cleaned me up as if she is cleaning her pet.. Standard stuff, no gfe. She did give a BJ there but lasted
less than 20 seconds.

Went to bed. Then she start her hot n cold dragon service. Funny, she took something n put in her mouth n started to grind with her teeth.. Sounded a bit like blender.then put her mouth n do her stuff. Nothing special here. For those who never experienced this dragon stuff, maybe u may like it.

Then, she sat on me, cowgirl style but only for less than a minute. She lied down n told me to pump her. I told her I hv 2 slots but she din really bother to service me. So I pumped her n she tried to act as if she enjoyed it. Then come the not so nice part, suddenly my hair presses on her hair. Her face turned from fake ecstasy to a bit annoyed..ok lah, I tot to myself, she must hv gone to the hair saloon this morning to get her hair done..purleez...

After the first round over, I was sweating all over my body n also on the bed, no thanks to the stuffy n heaty room. The bed sheet was totally damped. Guess what? She wasn't happy with that cos she said the next customer will not be happy. Told her that she should know better for not turning on the air condition.

And then came the most funny part, she took out the hotel hair dryer n started to dry up the wet patch on the bed..no air cond, heat from the hair dryer n all the action, man I was lucky I din faint in the room. After she saw me sweating profusely, only then she turned on the air cond.

For 2nd round, I wasn't really in the mood n she gave me an average massage. Nothing great with the 2nd round cos she repeated the whole sequence over again. Next time, I think she should cover the bed sheet with newspaper so that it won't be sweaty..really strange girl.

Name: Koei
Face:7.5/10
Body: too slim for my liking
Race: PRC
GFE: 5.5/10
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 7/10
HJ: 6/10(she tries to do it to hasten 2nd round cumming)
WIR:no thank you.
Dmg:400 for 2 slots
yo bro that koei i tried too really bad service