Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
lonely_joe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Why would you need to limit yourself to certain areas since you've got 5 days? Most of Hong Kong - especially the areas where you can get sex - is reachable within 30 minutes by the MTR; and since you speak the language, it should not be any problem to get around.

Mongkok and the Jordan area has the largest concentration of sex places and you should be able to just walk around Portland street and identify those places with the yellow sign boards with girl prices - which are mini brothels where the papa will call in a few gals for you to chose - much like Geylang. If you prefer the Orchard Tower type scene, then Wanchai in Hong Kong side is your area.

And sex141 is also in English and you could go to these Walk-up or the Hotel walk-in gals. Its all there for you to chose.

SEAJ
thanks for the reply.

i intend to try what the sex141 forum mention where we can go to the designated building, check out floor by floor by knocking to each door until you find the suitable girls that you want,

i heard alot about fuji and coronet court, where excactly is these building located at ?