View Single Post
Old 13-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Check the ID.
Gender cannot be changed (even Post Operation) on Thai IDs.
Yes bro! That is right! I forgot about it. Bros in doubt of puying's age and gender plz Check their ID card (baht prachachuen) coz the "gender" cannot be changed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sansualito View Post
bo mao la. It is a hint for one of the hoon counters for any brothers investing here, yesterday 22.7, now 23.5
Sorry I kana burned badly in the market many years ago so dare not play just save enough and buy a few counters that safe-safe from time to time.

With that said and done... Bros, I think the best is to just fuck care the roti prata man the faggot needs attention and creating clones just to reply himself is like jerking off in front of the mirror to his own reflection.

Staying in Bangkok for 8 months and need to ViSA run? Why cannot come back Sillypore? Each VISA run only extends the VISA for 2 weeks. Why not apply for 3 or 6 months tourist VISA? Cannot izzit? Scared kana deported back? You 跑路 coz u scam someone's money in Sillypore? Heard from friends of friends last night that some sii gin naa scammed money and now hiding in Thailand. If not, when your hi-so party? I bring them over party with u to see if it is really you or not?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"