Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tlittle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac Mistri View Post
I would like to apologize for asking so openly about Askie's rumoured drug habits but I won't.

Please do not think I'm trying to start a flame war but merely defend myself, and others who may share similar doubts about Askie or others.

Agreed that rumours are but rumours but there is always some foundation for their existence be it fact or a figment of ones imagination. We as paying patrons have every right to know the facts or at the very least address our doubts. Isn't that what FR's are about as well? Should we discontinue this practice as negative FR's may impact their business?

As for your analogy of colleagues talking behind ones back, this is the reality of the situation we all have to face. Whether we like it or not this is part and parcel of working life. Similarly, whether these girls like it or not these girls have to deal with rumours be it regarding their service, attitude, hygiene or drug habits.
Hey Bro Zac,

Take it easy bro. i've tried her before. Her everything was healthier & Cleans than anyone of us here. And i am for sure that rumour was totally nonsense. when the day i with her. well, she is such a fine girl in arm & during or after session... she is a good girls to taking care of her body skin before slept...

Only Vitamins she is taking. And all the little bottles of pill "Diets" are all visible on her makeup desk.

anyhow i do hope she can get a better future after her studies well... Such a Good Hardworking Girl.