View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 17
threesaparty696 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythreesaparty696 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

this forum is to share negative and positive yes correct.
btw how much did u pay to her before to damage her entire career for the rummors that have no basis? i understand thats why you ask here but didnt you think what it can cause to her? its like putting a negative fr without basis. why dont you call her and ask her personally.. shes the one who can answer that. what if some ladyboys create a sb account pretending as locals answer your question here.. then what will happen?to all bros here do not emphasize that we pay them because its not enough to the damage you can give. does she deserves it? think as human and not like an animal considering that they are humans also have feelings too. does she do anything bad to damage her career? as im reading her entire fr i havent seen any negative so why u want to damage for no basis? ask her and if you prove it post it here.

Agreed that rumours are but rumours but there is always some foundation for their existence be it fact or a figment of ones imagination. We as paying patrons have every right to know the facts or at the very least address our doubts. Isn't that what FR's are about as well? Should we discontinue this practice as negative FR's may impact their business?