View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
Zac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by threesaparty696 View Post
Hey Zac,

Rumours are but rumours? Why even bother to float such hurtful rumours? The girls are out here to make a living, to support their families, and to support their dreams of being complete as to who they aspire to be, a woman who wants to be accepted by society. Odds are already stacked heavily against them, try living a day in their shoes for once, and if they haven't done anything wrong, who says they can't live the lives they want to.

Why would you ask anyone else to verify? That would be doubt leading to more doubt, and eventually, who gets hurts? Only the girls who are at the sharp end of these seemingly harmless rumours, which eventually become vicious and potentially financially damaging to them.....

Hey, take a look at it this way, how would you like it if your colleague floated such rumours about you, and instead of asking you personally, went around the office, asking people to VERIFY?

How is that humanly possible? The truth lies with Askie and Askie herself.

Do yourself a favour, have fun, stick to the facts, if she disappointed you service-wise, make a factually correct statement, and then move on....

Peace Out
Threesaparty696
I would like to apologize for asking so openly about Askie's rumoured drug habits but I won't.

Please do not think I'm trying to start a flame war but merely defend myself, and others who may share similar doubts about Askie or others.

Agreed that rumours are but rumours but there is always some foundation for their existence be it fact or a figment of ones imagination. We as paying patrons have every right to know the facts or at the very least address our doubts. Isn't that what FR's are about as well? Should we discontinue this practice as negative FR's may impact their business?

As for your analogy of colleagues talking behind ones back, this is the reality of the situation we all have to face. Whether we like it or not this is part and parcel of working life. Similarly, whether these girls like it or not these girls have to deal with rumours be it regarding their service, attitude, hygiene or drug habits.