View Single Post
Old 25-11-2012, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

By now bros should know that I am a supporter of CCK. But I am for a reason.
Tonite's visit proved me right once more.
My usual APPLE (10) was off. Geez, low morale when I learnt this from MOK (manager).
So I went to Thermae at around 9pm. Gosh, CMI. Maybe I was too early.
Went to Emmanelle, only 7 or 8 ladies left and also not much improvement in terms of looks. Went to Nataree, for some strange reason not very interested in young ladies tonite.
Found myself wondering to CCK. Saw 3 ladies seated in viewing area (usually 3 ladies whose turns are coming will be seated in public viewing area).
Selected YAYA (3) who looked like a MILF with great boobs.
http://www.cckspa.com/?ContentID=Con...71214155510211
Above is CCK's website and YAYA is 2nd lady from the right in the 2nd row.
Her massage was good. A little different from the rest actually. Her foot massage may be a little painful for some, but effective though.
But the nuclear bomb came when she lifted my ass a little to apply "circular" massage around my upper thighs followed by HDLY Thai style. Bros can ask her to prolong HDLY, but not sure if 2IC can take it. She also apply prostate massage on me.
I felt like a martian experiencing earthly pleasures.
Opt for full course and did not regret picking her. She's fair overall, has 37D or so nice natural boobs, nice proportionate ass but some tummy fats (I am kinky enough to like women with tummy fats). She's a little on the heavy-boned type. But she has the woman's appeal.
Cheers to all. Going to CCK again tomorrow if APPLE is back. An APPLE a day keeps the doc away. Without APPLE, I'm gonna get sick. 555.