Old 08-02-2005, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
johnny88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Who wants FL in Sydney???

This is going to be my first FR and hope that everyone can 'duo duo bao han'. Apologise if this goes on for too long and please don’t deduct my pts hor…

If you like it, please up my points!!!!

I was very tired due to too much inter-state travel within the country. OKT said hv to wait abt 15 mins but it takes 30mins until I fell asleep. She call me upon arrival as the hotel can only be accessed with security card. When down the lift lobby I saw this round face pretty girl and I eye signal to her and she nodded and then the rest is SOP.

Her name is xxx from xxx (chinese) and straight away we TCSS after we take turns to shower. Her skin is so smooth and fair and you just can’t take your eyes off her. I've quite a sucker for look and she is definitely pretty to my standard.

Here’s the FR:

Looks: 7.5~8/10 (big eyes with rosy cheek when she moaned during FJ)
Busts: A/B cup (32,25,35) abt 1.65m
BBBJ: no way (too professional)
Catbath: SOP
AR: no
BJ: 6/10 (good suction but my cambodian gf is still the best I have found.)
HJ: never try
FJ: 7/10 (she knows the ‘xi xin dai fa’ (kungfu) with her CB. Accommodating to all positions.)
GFE: yes, as she will hug you, tcss and not rushing.
RTF: only if she offers FOC
Damage: $180 / hr & $350 / 2hrs. (Rubber provided).

Overall, this has been the best night after cheonging so long in down under. She allows 2 shots and even say I ‘hao ye’ as I did not rest in-between shot (juz change CD in-between). She cum at least twice and I finish off in missionary taking abt more than an hr with no surcharge. Normally, in down under they will stick to the rules of 1 shot 1 hr but she broke the rules. We even tried a 69 which again quite a surprise to me.