Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BongTimesTwo View Post
Hi Guys...

Will be staying at fraser along nangshan next week... any spot to have good massage with SYT near there ? or have to go else where like luowo.. or futian.. or cp... .. only night time free leh.. cant go every far..
Had limited time cos was staying in HK so only explored Luowu area.

There will be plenty of OKTs approaching you near Shangri La hotel. Didn't try those this time but last time I did, a short time girl was only 150 rmb. Not the greatest quality and you usually do the deed in a rundown apartment nearby so that ruins the mood a little.

This time, I took a taxi directly to Luo Wu Hotel 罗湖大酒店 and proceeded to the 6th floor sauna. Place is old and sparse but at least they have 一条龙 package. Not cheap 600 rmb but I was in a rush so just went through a few girls and picked the fourth one. Service was so-so but there was some chemistry. Nothing compared to the 一条龙 service I had in zhuhai.

Didn't ask the WL for name cos I doubt will RTF. But this joint really needs better looking chicks. I was close to giving up cos the first few cannot make it. One of them had a tattoo between her cleavage and it looked like a religious figure so there was no way I could do her!!!

There are many spas to try but I chose the one I knew only cos I was pressed for time. Happy bonking.