Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
oldboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Pearl of the Orient

D's Mixed Blood Viet

Last week got a call from D who recommended a Viet with mixed Caucasian blood, so quickly finished work & proceed to C.B. & called D to get the unit number. Proceed to the unit & dind-dong. Door opened slightly & saw an Asian SYT but she is not the one; I would go for her also. From one of the rooms walked out a very fair SYT, She was dressed in a dress which had a deep cleavage until the abdomen so can see she was not wearing a bra. Steam-lah. So quickly into the room but no attached bathroom. Damn! have to wear towel & go out to the bathroom. She bathed me down under very thoroughly & then back to the room. She was indeed a beauty & very fair. She does not really look western, very Viet looking but her skin was really fair. Anyway, whatever blood she has she is a real treat. Summary :
Name : Tina
Face : about 9 (eyes on the small side but still very pretty)
Body : another 9 (petite & have flesh just at the right places)
Skin : very fair & soft (nice to touch but seems a little bruising on 1 boob; some brudder probably too rough on her)
Boobs : about C or at least a B+ (nice & soft with pencil eraser tips' managed to arouse the nips; nice)
BBBJ : probably <5 (in the end ask me why still not up?)
FK : reluctant but on my insistence eventually give in but not long though
Fingering : No (suspect some brudder too rough on her)
DATY : 8 (reluctant but eventually give in & I had a good time; no smell, no taste)
FJ : Willing but cannot last long on top so in the end I had to do the work with me on top. Really took a little while & when I finally managed to unload, I was totally out of breath.)
GFE : 8 to 9 (somehow her reluctance & then give in to my desires make it really satisfying & when I had unloaded & laid there panting she gave me a good massage on my legs with strong hands; really appreciate it)
Damage : 1.5 + tips.