View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Superbly Smooth and Ultra Seductive Courtesan-like Babe!

Bro, were you the guy that upped Dan Dan yesterday at 2831A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
A Superbly Smooth and Ultra Seductive Courtesan-Like Babe!

WL Name - Dan Dan
Origin - Guangzhou, PRC
Age - 25 years of age
Height - 1.58m (barefoot)
Home Base - L2045A
Misc Info - I have upped this smooth, cool and ultra seductive courtesan-like for umpteem times ... However I have not RTF her for a good 4 months or so due to a combination of the distraction of the influx of newer PRC lasses and my long haul travels. She speaks fluent Cantonese ...

Looks - 7.7/10

She is a gorgeous babe and has a Korean-Chinese parentage looks that would definitely make head turns if she sashays along Orchard road with an attention grabbing outfit and 4 inches stiletoes heels ... She has huge and sparkling double eyelid eyes with naturally long upper and lower eyelashes ... She has high bridge nose but her nose is a tad too wide and big for her facial shape. She has very beautifully shaped lips.

Bod - 7.0/10

She is under the category of fleshy and has the essential curves to make any warm-blooded man weak in his knees ... She has a Cross sign tattoo at the back of her neck and a laser-removed tattoo scar on one of her hands (near her thumb). She love to put on multiple funky ear rings ... She has perky butts and smooth body complexion.

Tits - 7.5/10

She has natural B cupper frontal assets and pale brown nipples. They were certainly very nice to suck, lick, caress and mould ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.5/10

This ultra smooth and super seductive courtesan can go on and on in this department without prompting at all. If you allow her to dominate the session, you prolly need two or more sessions as she would take her own sweet time to charm you with her GF skill before serving you the main course. We frenched passionately and engagingly while our hands were all over each other ... The session heat up pretty fast ... I guess the temperature generated by us was high enough to activate the room Water Sprinkler Sensor (if there is one in the room). Actually she almost wanna start the session without proceeding to shower ... Probably she was aware that I had already showered before meeting her.

Shower Action - 8.0/10

She gave me a deep-throated BBBJ and we also frenched passionately in the shower! She would allow me to slide my already hard-on dick in-between her crack to mimic a rear entry action. I would simultaneously stimulate her clit with my fingers and I groped her tits with my other hand. My lips was busy sucking & licking her neck. Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - 8.0/10

She gave me an awesome cat-bath from my back to the front ... It was stimulatingly done. Her awesome skill only surface after my 2nd RTF.

French Kiss - 8.0/10

Very passionate and engaging indeed ... I was simply mesmerized!

AR - 8.0/10

One of the best I have experienced this year. Good tongue twirling and rolling action on the sensitive area of my ass-crack and inner ass-hole. Fantabulous effort! She incorporated the AR with some Hand Actions ... Very stimulating indeed!

BBBJ - 8.0/10

Ultra deep-throated and sensuous BBBJ! Another area I enjoyed thoroughly! No kidding! Try her and you will understand where I am coming from ...

FJ - 8.5/10

She was pretty accommodating to my sexual desires ... We adopted various positions - Cowgal ride, scissors, frontal bonks, doggie entry and missionary. Every session with her was equally awesome and spell-binding ... I have to extend another session during a few of my RTFs because I don't seem to get enough of her. The Ömph feel was very intense and we seemed to be able synchronized very well during the coitus ... I can't upped her too often as she would tend to drain up my sexual adrenaline big time ... I need longer duration to re-charge before I can up another lass ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

You need to know how to de-massify her feisty and cool nature in order to maximize your mileage. This is because she is definitely not your ordinary PRC WL one can easily find in GL. In fact I like her cool and yet seductive personality ... She is eloquent and speak sophisticatedly ...

RTF - I have upped her for umpteem times ... I guess I need to revisit her real soon just in case she hangs her cunt for good ... Bwahahaha ...

Enjoy,
MaXx