View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
BonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L18 H05 - Zhi Ling

ZHI LING
HSE: L18 H05
OKT: Peter
PHONE: 6744-2977
HSE GALS: Ke Le, Lu Lu, Xiao Tian, Zhi Ling - [4]
**Lu Lu to start this coming Friday.

Had to dig back a number of pages to find this thread but fortunately I found it. Would be a shame to lose so much colourful history.

GL GAL
Zhi Ling is a mid to late 20s gal. She has an angular face with very pretty cat eyes, almond-shaped with double-eyelids. She uses heavy mascara and fake eye lashes. Alot of foundation make-up is used on her face. Lips are full and pouty. Her hair runs past her shoulders with some curls at the ends, some dyed brown streaks. Bangs are cut across the brow line. What I noticed in the shower is she has ALOT of white hair at the scalp.

She is abt 156-158cm and weighs ard 43kg. White skin with a small tattoo on her back on the shoulder blade; "xiao cs" didn't ask her abt it. B-cup natural tits with 50-cent aerolas and large nipples. Some curves and baby fat at the belly.

ROOM SERVICE
My first time at L18H05; OKT Peter speaks good english and is very friendly and patient. The house has 2 renovated waiting areas, one by the front door and a VIP room in the back. The VIPs can enjoy a secluded area with large comfy couches facing a plasma TV. I sat in the front where I got a good look at all the house gals as I waited for Zhi Ling; it would be unfair to rate them as they were not working so they were not glamed up but newbie Lu Lu looked the youngest and had the freshest look. Zhi Ling is the top gal here and gets most of the attention.

In the room, Zhiling and I exchanged some small talk before the action. She is flirty before the start of the session. In the shower she soaps you up and rinses you off. A short BBBJ was offered. It was here that I noticed the white hair at the roots......Not a good start to our session.

On bed she starts with a catbath while I'm laying face up. No frenching, only kiss on the lips. Sucking on my nipples with her hand stroking my cock. Her catbath is fairly brief then she starts the BBBJ. Good suction and use of hands. Its a unique effort where she will press parts of the groin area while sucking penis. I was semi-erect.....the compass was barely pointing north east. We switched to 69 so I could give her mei mei an oral inspection. It is a very unique looking, pink pussy. It looks like she had a pussy transplant because the colour is so much different from the surrounding area.

She slipped on a CD while I was still not totally hard. I entered her missionary style but could not maintain my hardness. I requested a HJ to finish me off.

RECOMMENDATION
Zhi Ling has some dedicated fans and there were alot of calls asking for her while I waited. There are also some favorable FRs in here but we didn't hit it off. We lacked chemistry. No offense to her fans but I'm sure some of you have had better experiences than me.