View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

just had a session with mistress poppysg. she is at pretty side. I think everyone know that mistress Bella was her sister. I met with both today. During the session, to my surprise mistress Bella appear and dominate me for 2-3min with her lovely feet. I am always wanted to get domination by two mistress. my wish fulfill today.

the slap that mistress poppysg gave me was stronger and so painful than mistress Bella. she check with me. I am really at her mercy. just one slap make me cry out loud. the whole feet was stuff inside so I can't moan loud. after a few slaps, trampled she allow me to cum by her nice HJ. the first drop was by her Hj but subsequent drops were cum by her slaps. I think around 7-8slaps. it's really amazingly good I must say. I don't know whether she understand my need or we just happen to be clicked.

next sessions I will stick to my pretty princess Bella. and ask her sister to teach her how-to make me cum whIle slappIng. hee hee.. the moment I saw mistress Bella my little bro say mistress please use ur feet to kick me and to slap me. she did that today.

so I would say I am really lucky. I actually wish mistress Bella come bk n put her feet inside my mouth while mistress poppy slapping my little bro to let all cum out.