Old 30-09-2012, 06:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
dinodino is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Batam Info Thread

Hi bros, just a quick share of a new hotel with you guys.
GGi Hotel.
Opened: Oct 12
Damange: $65/day (Promo rate)

What I say: Not recommended at least until December

Booked this hotel last week. Saw it has many amenities advertised. When I reach there and looked at the room, there is no inroom safe, no fridge and the freaking telephone is not working.
Went down to ask the reception, only one chap was working and he doesn't have any clue to whats going on. Payment by cash only.
Heard from one of the waitress that nothing is availale right now and only things will come in after December.

Pros??: its quite near Pacific Disco and just opposite Harbour Bay. I believe when it gets all its stuff put together staying there is a 4 star experience.

For my FR:-
Finally tried Atlanta massage, damange was 1.2Jt for the girl, too expensive for my taste so just stay contented with just the massage.

Managed to get a indo chinese girl's phone number that was working in a saloon at Nagoya, but her bf was none too happy and messaged me to stay away. Guess he's feeling insecure since its the girlfriend that gave me her number

Other than that, its SOP, 200Rb ST girl from Sedona and another 300Rb from somewhere near New Berlian massage, I can't remember which is that place. Nothing unique this time round as theres no chemistry between me and the girls and also the fact I cannot even speak basic Indonesian.

In between massages and bonking, I was at Nagoya Shopping Centre people watching. Many Singaporeans around. I was approached by 2 ceweks asking if I am Singaporean and will like some fun (I think), I don't really know what they were saying, but I responded negatively as I do not have a room safe and two person means need to be extra careful with your stuff.

Before going back Sg, theres a new Italian restaurant called Bella Italia, this place features a wood oven for pizzas and their thin crust is so good. Damage is 70Rb per pizza before tax. I ordered other stuff which includes 1 carbonara pasta (you can really taste the eggs), 2 x Pizzas (some have pork in it), 1 shrimp cocktail and 3 drinks. Total damange is 300rb. They do not have CC services yet as its newly opened.

3D2Ns and thats it. Just back to Singapore

Planning to try 9Day hotel the next time, looks good too but I think need to walk up stairs. But prices looks cheap, between 100+ to 300+ Rb per night. Looks like a lot of new hotels are going to be built in Batam because of the booming Sg tourist influx. Hope prices won't rise.

Cheers!!