View Single Post
Old 29-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by greener View Post
This is an interesting topic for me too. Are the Vietnamese able to differentitate between 18k and 22k ? And on a general layman terms, would they value 22k more or do they still largely prefer a more commonly circulated 18k ? ( perhaps this should ultimately revolve around reasons like how commonly can 22k be traded over the counter in vn etc ).

I would like to avoid getting 22k if it is going to be seen as useless in the vn community and stick to 18k.
u asked..."Are the Vietnamese able to differentitate between 18k and 22k ? "...to me you are trying to ask if Vn ppl cannot differentiate straight vs gay...let me tell you here...they can tell the diff...btw sinkies in no way more superior than viets ho...

of course they value 22k more due to the purity of gold according to international market...

sure if you give any VB 22K gold she will love you deep deep...because she will fetch more money when she sell..

i just mentioned that the popular gold jewelleries there are crafted in 18k gold...due to the affordability and easier to craft into modern jewelleries design which attract VB...pure gold cannot crafted into more designs...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post