View Single Post
Old 19-09-2012, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future
Re: My real life experience of love and Pain on a PRC

We parked on the fifth or sixth floor as there is no emptynslot on fourth? Goodness so many cars in Takashimaya at 1130. 

We walked side by side towards the elevator. I swing open the glass door and allow May to enter first. I followed behind. As we were going down the escalator, I caught smell of her hair, it was nice. (some ladies dun like to wash hair too frequently and sometimes it stinks). 

I rang Jasmine to locate them, there were ready at the sports department on the fourth floor. Located them in about 4 minutes. Jason was busy with his PSP (what a bady), while Jasmine is busy going through the different varieties of swim wear.

I stood next to Jason while May joined Jasmine,as it is not convenient for me to be with her. 

Jason: Bro, heard some bad news. Our unit maybe merged with another to form some special supply unit very soon.

Me: who told you that? And how is that bad?

Jason: heard it from the "Lao-Go" chief clerk when I submitted my claim form. The bad news is our unit will no longer be in Pxxxxxx camp (sensitive issues), heard that is will be relocated to Cxxxxxx

Me: good what! Can eat Nasi-lemak and see "bapoh" every ICT what.

Jason: it so damn far away and dun know if we will still be in the same unit. Some might be post out. Sianzzzz man.

Me: is that y u playing PSP because of u very sianzzz?

Jason: no lah, tired ley. Did not sleep too well last night. why dun we go for a coffee while the ladies choose their bikini, it might take forever.

Me to May and Jasmine: is it ok if we leave you cuties here while we go for coffee break?

May: Sure. 
Jasmine: off course Not! U guys are here to protect and to carry our shopping bags, wait lah, later go coffee bean together. We won't be long.

Jasmine to May: let's go try this few pieces. You guys wait here.

Ended up, The sales staff of not allow them to try out due to to hygiene purposes. So, they aga aga pick those 1 piece bathing suit, there was a red and orange, dunno whose is whose.They paid for the merchandise and was by out side shortly. 

Jasmine: where to next?

Jason: what about home? 

Jasmine: you pig! When was the last time we came out together. Before marriage, you are so thrill to come shopping with me, now u only want to laze around at home. I don't care, you better make me happy today or else u don't touch me.

Jason: honey, I was just saying that if there is nothing to do, we home home lah. Y stay here, we have 4 person, just nice for majong.
( how went over and be mushy mushy hugging and kissing his wife)

Me: go get a room man, this is public 

Jason: You jealous argh. Honey hor! (and kiss Jasmine on the lips again)

May: wai, u guys not embarrass at all. I am staying far away from you two, if any body ask, we do not know each other.

May to me: Lets  go, we dun want to be "light bulb"

Jasmine: Wei! got boy friend now forget me already lor. you 打完斋不要和尚,过河拆桥,重色轻友,有异性没人性...........

May: 你发蛟啊,不要脸的当街亲热,免费表演给人看, 我帮你订间酒店.......

Both the girls continue to exchange 'friendly fire' making fun of the other, laughing and taunting the other like 2 "Siao Za Bor"

I try to break up their friendly exchange asking: you cuties want some drink?

Jasmine: you scare your girl friend lose the fight is it, trying to protect her ah, if i need a drink my hubby will get me. 

Jasmine walk over to Jason, hug his hand, rest her head on Jason 's shoulder: darling hor?!

May: we are back to square one, 有人发蛟呀!

Jasmine: you jealous no one to hug? go hug your boy friend lor. 

May: Chey! 蛟婆!

Jasmine: 重色轻友!

May: 蛟婆!

Jasmine: 重色轻友!

Jason: Kids, Kids! behave yourself.

All: hahahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahha.

Jasmine: let's go for brunch, I skipped breakfast, wake up too late this morning.

May: wahhhh, some people "work" very hard last night hor, no wonder Jason want to go home to rest? How many time you torture him last night? 

Jasmine: some people eat lots of vinegar this morning leh. I am so hungry, let's go eat lunch, no breath to fight with you now. But if u must know..... (show 3 fingers) ....heheheheheheehh

May: 蛟婆发浪!actually, we are not hungry, we had dim sum this morning.

Jasmine: Ohhh! 有异性没人性, never invite us. Some people quiet quiet dating Liao. So early meet up or last night together till now. 

May: 我才没有你发蛟!we only make arrangement last night over the phone.

Jasmine: last night people boil love porridge, you two no need to eat Liao, 有情饮水饱了. Ok ok, darling we dun be their light bulb, lets go eat Koka.

Jason, come to our house later, let's practice making some brick wall.

Me: okie, we go over at 3? (turn to May): is that okie.

May: sure.

All: c u Guys later.

We went our separate ways. 

May did something unexpected, she kris cross our arms and walk off with me.