View Single Post
Old 23-08-2012, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of
Re: Tell me what he meant...

Sis. no matter how bad a guy can be, I strongly believed he should not raised his hands on you. This type of asshole, I think you should be reconsidering whether to spend your life with.

If he has past records of cheating and hurt you, I do see that sending of a condom box image is indicating some fun with the girl he knew over cyberspace.
Is it not really whether you did your job well a not but whether the heart of your hubby is firmly secured to you a not.

If he is strong with his faith and believe in the relationship, I think as a man I will be tempted to try but in the end still give up on that idea because I do not want anything to destroy my family.

Maybe for your case, he is the person providing for the family so you are enduring not for yourself but for the two little kids that you have. However to a certain point in time of your life, the suffering will be too much for you to bear thus causing you to snap or you just accept the fact that it is your fate and keeping quiet, hoping one day he will turn back to you.

My advise to you is try to get someone who your hubby might listen and tell him to advise your hubby. If anymore beatings, you report the police and get protection act for yourself and the kids. A short moment of pain is better than a prolong suffering.

After all you did try to save whatever is left but in a relationship, it has to be from two willing parties coming together to see what is deemed fit to be done. Your hubby really need to learn his lesson. Keeping quiet will not do any help but to fuel his guts to beat you up in a more serious state.