View Single Post
Old 14-08-2012, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Organising a Trip to Zhongshan San Xiang

Quote:
Originally Posted by werdnac View Post
Hi Bro,
In terms night life i think not much.. just KTV..
U can go Sauna and there are some Pubs around.
Prefer go there as it is much safer from Checks.
as werdnac says not much except some pretty pricey KTV's mostly catering to the local big shots etc.

I also know there are pubs where they have "drinks' girls pushing drinks and chatting with you. A friend KC one of these gals and told me it was very GFE - so it depends on your charm and seductive powers!

But I don't know if I necessarily agree with werdnac's assessment that its "MUCH safer" vs other parts of GD province as each municipality/village etc has "quotas" to fill and LE's are "cross-deployed" amongst various centers. On top of that, Zhongshan, - being THE city where the revered Sun Yat Sen is from, has always been particularly eager/paranoid about burnishing their reputation.

Just IMHO of course

SEAN