View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 03:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
thank you futaba for the dinner, Mr. PonraiThai is again become a pilot and luckily we got dyelook to dye up all his hair to accomodating Futaba, sorry, but i got to go home early, will join you guy next time.
FFK bro Futaba's dinner Save a bit of his money loh

Met shylook who was on his way to his car to go home. First time meeting dyelook. Chit chat for some time at NPW until show over. Bro Futaba then called his GF...she wa snot working, so bro Futaba fast leg fast hand went off to meet her, leaving me (Dyelook also went off at the same time) trotting up the ACE stairs....but was happy that I had another enjoyable session with Ye Hua.

All of a sudden i received a call from my old friend who was waiting inside ACE...nvm loh, let him wait as I was happily enjoying my mission with Ye Hua.

I joined him later for kopi-o and we washed eyes until 3 am. He did not take any mei mei, so he saved some money

It started to rain a bit when we reached our cars...
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE