View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!
Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaofar View Post
It's been like.. 17 years(?) since I last visited Petain..

Today I went to show my friend how's PT was as he had never been there before and I was rather taken aback by the cleanliness and order of the place, which in my memories past were smelly, dirty scenes.. Damn that each house now got like a management office and the rooms are clean and inviting to say the least..

Anyway, thanks and kudos to bro Fornicator for his valuable inputs on the early morning scene and which WL are usually in by 11am (Yeah, I know what you guys are thinking.. What are the two fuckers looking for "meat" so early in the morning, not to mention the BIG downpour today! Hahaha..).

None the less, I took H07L02R05 Winnie (Bro F, you sure it's Queenie?.. haha..) and she is good! Her tits and her fair skin are what attracts me (she looks very much like one of my ex-GF lah!) though she might be a bit old but hey, I reckon I'm the same age as her..

End state, money well spent and feels good about it. I'm glad PT has upgraded itself to be more clean and tidy, never mind the small adjoining toilet, the same like last time but so much more cleaner.. Younger generations won't be able to understand what I meant though..

Cheers and regards.
Thanks bro,at least you know the difference,agree with your description.Unlike some samsters say pt is smelly.