Thread: L16h6
View Single Post
Old 28-05-2012, 06:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: Time to admit you are mounting a baseless allegation campaign!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
You are wasting everybody time and jamming up the 1606 thread by posting all sort of nonsensical posts that cannot prove that I am connected to RC or TGL. You cannot even answer me when I asked you to prove to all of us in what ways all the posts of mine illustrate that RC and TGL are my clones! Maybe I can answer on your behalf - This is bcos you have nothing solid to attack me, and hence, you have no choice but to make use of these two personas, RC and TGL to attack me and hoping that you can influence the rest of the samsters in the SBF community to attack and condemn me! This is only your perception and u have no solid evidence to prove that I am a clone master of RC & TGL! If RC and TGL are really my clones, Sammboyfor will come after me by now.

It is time for you to get loss from this thread unless you want to contribute FR, time to stop mounting this baseless allegation compaign and most importantly, pls do not be a nuisance to others by jamming up in this 1606 thread with your nonsensical posts! Be considerate!

If you really wanna bring this debate to another level, I urge you to open a new thread!
who can beat Alejandra ? The king of baseless allegation