View Single Post
Old 15-05-2012, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiongBalai
Invaluable information here tom and i must say, well written and explained. Commendable feat overall. I do have 1 final question however. I understand about telekomsel's special code but if I were to call to indon from sg what's the most value for money way to go about doing it? Calling card? Tried googling but didn't yield much..
Starhub Calling Card. Not the prepaid sim card. It's a calling card similar to Chat Chat where you dial an access number, input some code, then input the countrycode+areacode+phone-number and wait to be connected. Voice quality is acceptable. That's what I used. There might be other better value ones but this is what I use. FYI.

But my ex will still ask me to put down my phone and she call me using 01017 cause it's much more cheaper and this is even after I explained I'm using calling card. Even showed her the card when I'm in batam but she still insist on her calling me. Hence, my starhub card only use a couple of minute and expire roi. Wasted.

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)