View Single Post
Old 28-12-2004, 02:39 PM
skids99

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Talking Re: Kota Kinabalu / labuan

Allow me to tell you all abit about Kota Kinabalu since im from KK, well actually what has been said here all the while is true and as for additional infor u can get gals for free in Shenanigans...mostly teenager...but service is basically fuck only no Bj and no other shit just plain straight fuck...if youre lucky you might get the tight ones ..

Mostly the gals will come to the pub in groups...so u can consider them as groupies,, there is up to you to approach these bitches, but once you managed to get their attention...you're HOMEFREE...

Theres another place in Bandaran....near Hotel ShangRila...theres a lot of whorehouse around these blocks, they comouflage themselves as unisex saloons, here some of the names of the whorehouse, RICCARDO SALOON, VIRGO SALOON, SAN FRANCISSO SALOON, RED HOUSE SALOON

If you looking for HIGH CLASS Fuck...go to STRAWBERRY FUN PUB its near Hyatt Regency

Also i have a source to get a contact for classy whore..example these are not just ordinarry whore coz in day time they'll work as well.. some work in a bank, hotels, shooping outlets and etc...they r local though mostly kadazans, dusuns, and few chinese...but expect the best from these babes...during BJ they even offer to eat and lick all you LOAD MAN....so basically theyll swallow..according to them its good for the skin..(Hell I wont know about that) just call AYEN: 016-8445281 for inquiry and booking...she even can offer herself though but normally she will arrange for the deal.....

Hope this will be an extra info for u guys out there