Face: 6/10
GFE: 9/10, she is good at this
BBBj: 9/10 , ini lagi good, she keep suck me non stop
Catbath: 6/10
FJ: 7/10, very hardworking and willing to make you syok
Pussy: very basah
FK: I didn’t ask
Daty: din try

This lady is got permanent job and doing this when need additional $$$. She looks like any girl next door and she possess a pair of B to C cup melons. Very cheerful attitude, very high GFE. In term of skin, she is fair and skin is fairly smooth also. Skip all non sense as all bros here only want to know macam mana we main…haha

About 10 minutes chating, she said let go shower. Spend a good 5 minutes clean me up and wash my didi while i keep playing with her fair melon, dam stim now. Move to bed, she start to touch my didi and catbath me > BBBJ for about 15 minutes kot and I almost cum, she keep sucking me non stop…lucky stop her and my turn to rub her wet pussy…lol really Basah type...apa lagi, finger her lol but soft and can sense she is ketat. I keep finger her until her moan become louder n louder. Syok

Start with missionary,pump her slow and slowly increase the speed, she seems to like it. Again, almost cannot hold. Pull out, change position and use my hard to rub and finger her few times and continue to doggy her.She moans louder and louder and seem to she has cum…

Switch back to missionary and fuck her fast > faster > top speed and KaBoom ….Very satisfied with her performance.

Don’t ask her contact from me, I beli from [email protected]
Going for 3some CKT soon