Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Nice FR man....

Really nice... I liked it.....

F d mistakes man...

This is not compro/compre test.

V love FRs here....

So few.... Sometimes im d Only contributor

Glad u wrote....

Im happy she is office worker.... Me too hooking up OLs thesevdays....

Tired of the DHs. ..... Tho i wont let a good one go by....

Dun worry abt looks bro.... Important is girls attitude n service.

If the two r good.... She can b long term.... Trust me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hossann View Post
I heed the advise from the bros here to move on from the maid who ask for LV bag and hand iphone. Quickly got to know a pinay at clementi whe for dinner. Not a maid but a office lady doing accounts. Very nice to chat. Sms and IM very office. 37 yrs old just came a year ago. Not particular pretty but presentable looking. Single as she said but got 2 kids( wonder why mostly single but got kids).

Anyway first meet purely movie and dinner. Second meet couple of days later and fot into her pants or rather skirt (she was wearing one that day....hehe). Good kisser and bj well. Overall was more than satisfied. First time intimacy with her and fired based both sides. Gf materials and should be for long term. She did hint to me she is comfy with me and dun mind long term.