Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
newly is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 1st and last time, I have decided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwei6969 View Post
Well.. most bro may say you should not be worrying since you made this decision in the first place, but some like me just can't help it

Anyway i done my first FR since i joined this forum, and i decided it to be the last as i am not up to the test. I can't seems to get over the guilt and fear of getting STD or HIV. I dun wan to pass anything harmful to those i love. I admit it's my part of curiosity and a decision i took. Thou It's not end of the world, as nothing is tested yet and i took full protection, but the bad feelings just kicked in since i finished the session this afternoon.

Anyway it's the 1st and last of my cheongster act, i feel risk is not equal to benefit. N I can't even say sorry to my love one.
I will still roam the pictures & story section thou

Happy Bonking to the rest, just don't make a stupid decision you may live to regret

Ignore this if it annoyed you. Sorry
Hmmm, this sound familiar. After my first fling, I said this. After the 2nd time, I told myself this is really the last time, from the 3rd time onward, I told myself f... it. Anyway hope your will power is better.

The forbidden fruit taste the best