View Single Post
Old 29-02-2012, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile 29 February 2012, Wednesday btw 2 pm to 320 pm

H2 Michelle not in, I was disappointed kept thinking of her, Sally too not in and, Munx2 waiting for clients. Tingx2 giving me the CFM looks, which I was tempted because of her big tits. No I RTF H11R1 Jenny, I cannot resist her MILF looks, prettier then PRC pdmm.

H10 Big S is in! No Q only a young brother waiting outside and, are you one of us? Irene too on business with Rina. Nothing interesting this warm afternoon.

I proceed into H11 forgive me, Jolene I was so tempted to return to your bed but, Jenny got mine $50. Rose and JJ were the only 2 WLs not in.

Now in H7, Cookie was smoking at the back gate, I decided to take her, is about time consider the fact she was there come 2 years. Then she closed her door, second floor Miki seems to be busy she has 2 customers waiting. Chris too was busy, her Q never stopped and, Ann got a phone call outside the reception counter.

She spoke in Malay and Canto, come with the Malaysian accent somehow I got her conversations. About 230 pm she and Queenie changed into street clothing, I was not surprised.

Both girls have outside bookings! Kelantan’s clinics take note they were operating out of their league.

H14 Kid so sexy, serious I desired her slim legs, and she is prettier this year. Zhenx2 checked in around 2pm, hold on I believe Kid has given the CFM looks; all right schedule her this year. LW Catherine Nancy and Sophie were in.

H22 Michelle legs, she stood facing the main door, remained me of Maggie Cheung in a Wong Kar Wai classic movie. Actually should have vision myself as Tony Leung and walk up to her. Lead her to her room, kissed and we remove our clothing. Then we fuck hard, but it will never happen because no WLs will allow it, and I was never Tony Leung, ha-ha!

H24 Xiao Tian was not in working clothing, I think this 2 months she looks ordinary don’t understand how come? Maybe she is thinking of calling it soon, could Brother Fornicator check with her. No obligations my brother, only if you take her then you asks.