View Single Post
Old 29-02-2012, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua
.. quality in Subway and Nataree is quite deplorable. Tried 3 in Emmanuelle; one for 2k, XL category at 4.6k and a XX category at 5k. The one at 5k is the best.
The Resort
Went there with my client. A bot of Hennesy VSOP is 4.5k. We were there for a mere 45 minutes and my client spent almost 10k and there was only one girl sitting with us. The quality is only so so... I went to Soi Cowboy on my own. Took a young 18 year old from Kiss back to the hotel for drinks and supper. But the hotel charged me 700 for that. She was hot and made so much noise that I had to finish the job quickly before she wakes up the neighbors. Returned to Soi Cowboy last night and took back a European-Thai girl. She was a real gem. Looked better without the make-up. She wanted 2k from mr but I gave her more. head to Changrai in due course. Can anyone recommend any good hotel and fun places there?
Yours affirms that G-Clubs is for deep pockets, with no guarantee on takeaways.

You kena hit with joiner fee thb700, try eliminating to hotels which are GF friendly. Anyhow, when you need it at that moment - you gotta have it

As for CHR, maybe you can try CNX thread or Nonteerak (looking for excuse to jump from mountain)