Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by terenceee View Post
Hi everyone this is my virgin post on BDSM.

Had a session with Mistress Kitty on Friday and wow! Best experience EVER. I am actually a BDSM newbie only had 2 sessions prior to this and this one really takes the cake.

Was told to meet Mistress Kitty at 7pm went to their dungeon. Had to climb up stairs was a few mins late. GOT PUNISHED for tardiness. Which I enjoyed greatly.

As a newbie Mistress Kitty was very gentle with me. ( cane marks on my butt would say otherwise ) so if your new or old bird she comes greatly recommended she knows what she is doing.

And she asked how long can my marks be left for. And if there was anything I don't do. During the 2 hour session she did so many things to me just to let me experience the pleasure and pain.

Btw this session was set up by Mistress Minky.
If your need her contact I am only allowed to give her email add.
So just PM me if needed. session was 200 per hr minimum of 2 hours and 50 for the use of the dungeon.
Oh ya no exchange of bodily fluids.
Bro terenceee, thanks for your sharing! I have upped your points. I have not had the opportunity to engage Miss Kitty yet but when I do, I will post her FR. Glad to hear you enjoyed your session with her!