Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zqzq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Massage paradise in CBD

My first FR..
Guess this place had already been mentioned just that I have no idea which thread is it..
Located in CBD central. Had been walking around the area for lunch and decided to try it out after reading some post in here.
Been there 3 times and all different girls but PRC
1st attempt: Took an hour package massage and was lead into the room. Comes with attached toilet and nice atmosphere. Showered and commenced massage. Lady was pretty big busted and did a good job on massage – massage lovers can try
Pretty normal stuff.
Flipped over, continued massage. At the end of the massage was asked GQ and only HJ available despite asking if BJ was available. Allowed autoroam on upper body and her bust was indeed huge soft and nice!

2nd attempt:
Also took an hour massage. Massage was also good… end the end, was offered massage for DIDI and why not!
Very good feel and not anxious to make me come straight away while she could. Slowly stroked and massage my shaft up and down, left and right… after 15mins, told her to finish it off since running out of time.

1st girl:
Face: 6.5/10
Massage:8/10
HJ: 7/10
Boobs: D Cup
Damage: 45+50
RTF: already did!

2nd girl:
Face:6/10
Massage:8/10
HJ/Juagen: 8/10
Boobs: B Cup
Damage: 45+50
RTF: already did!

Verdict of the place: ladies are not anxious to complete the massage job and ask you for ‘extra’ services and they’re fine if you do not take up the ‘extra’ as I did reject once.