View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Happening in Surabaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightman View Post
Tonight is really my night of paying taxi fares....

Went to Mex Building (Jalan Pregolan) - Blowfish is closed. Mystique KTV is closed. So don't bother making a journey there.

Took a taxi to Kowloon - the C Bar was still okay with live band. You can go the 'showroom' to get a girl to sit, dance with you whole night (500k for whole night). Bring back hotel - 1.7Mil whole night
I did not go for it but sit around and wait for the disco to open. Kowloon disco only opens at 11pm by the way. Waited till 1230am and went across disco. Super deserted.can count the number of customers..waiters were all sittting there sleeping while super heavy trance music playing...incredible!

Took a taxi to Hyatt (now call Bumi hotel) - they say have happening club. It was closed! what is going on in Surabaya? Jakarta does not have this sort of problems. Clubs are closed or closed forever!

Taxi driver say go Suttas?? but quite far away. I decided to give a miss and go back my hotel.
You obviously don't read the thread.. there are plenty of information already...