Old 25-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
vscelwan is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Batam Info Thread

Reach batam at 9.45am.. It's not crowded at all.. Walk to Harbour Mall.. Saw Amir Hotel at the left side of the shopping center.. Walk straight and turn right.. Cross the road.. Less then 1 min walk saw Pacific Hotel on the right and further up on your left is Novetel hotel...walk straight all the way, you can see Top 100 sign board.. turn left go to Jodoh wet market.. Go straight go to DC mall...is my first time walking to Farmosa.. I turn left to the wet market..continue to walk you will able to see two hotel side by side Nirvira and Politan.... Turn right just a few step there is small road...straight you can see Furmara Hotel and further up you can see Lovina Inn...wow I m so lucky first time walk and find my way walk from HBF to hotel without the Batam Map.. Reach L A K sans Inn at 10am.. The reception asked to come back at 12pm..put my luggage at reception.., walk to Windsor to Toa Pek Kong...turn left from L a k sans hotel and walk straight all the way... You will able to see the main road.. Turn right and 2 mins walk you will able to see the temple just opposite... On my way to the temple I don't notice A2 food court...the temple is bigger then Singapore Guan Yin Temple.. After praying.. Walk further down to go to DC mall.. Saw Hotel 89 and realised wrong direction... Turn back there is road and turn left. Saw a single storey houses..majority stay by Chinese Indo.. I guess it is Nogoya Indah.... Turn left and keep walking.. Finally saw on the right Hotel Utama and on the right is Newton..behind Hotel Utama you can see China town, Ala,Princess massage.. DC MALL just few road across... Found massage 82...check the cewek damage.. It is 400 to 1.5J.. CMI except the 1.5J.. She very young and I guess her age below 18..after massage 82.. Walk back from DC Mall to Queen and book my regular cewek at 600K..papi said tomorrow onward the price will back to normal.. As usual my cewek can't see sunlight.. I went buy food lunch at hotel room

Tml agenda is walk from hotel to SEDONA