Old 20-01-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

House 79 is opened. At least for tonight.

Not full house of ladyboys like maybe a year or two ago.. maybe 7 or 8?

Couple of decent ones. No stunners or really pretty onse..

I picked my fav. Sweet looking and very slim! Like a model body. Quite cute from a distance. Her name is li ya(?) or leeya

Still looks decent actually... followed her up the narrow stairs.. she was wearing a very tight n petite dress... and was teasing with her upskirt!

Shes quite tall, maybe 178cm.. and really slim... nice boobs. but very hard. weird to squeeze.

When following her up. Shes was so tall and slim. I was half expecting her to be post-op and getting ready to be disappointed. But no! She has a cock! Slightly bigger than average. But she has a really tight foreskin.

I just sucked her and we took turns sucking each other. Eventually she was on top of me, we were in 69 position. And i cummed while having her cock in my mouth. And shes on top. Super shiok.

Then i thought it was over. I was mentally prepared to dress up. Then she told me she wanted to cum. Okay, then she just sit on me and started jerking off and moaning. I just fiddled with her nipples. Kind of losing the feeling already since i already cummed.

Anyway she started to french kiss me. I wasnt keen on kissing back anyway. She stopped after like 2seconds. Anyway she just cummed on my body. And thats the happy ending.

Damage was $50. Don't know about the other ladyboys. But anyway since she was tall and so slim, it was worth it for me. I'm really a sucker for tall girls, or tall ladyboys. Especially if taller than me.

She was asking if i went to thailand before. She said shes working at some thai disco which i cant remember the name. She also talked about golden mile. Something about her working there before.

Oh, and the fucking sink is gone.