View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Went to Poseidon last night again like Nataree, my virgin trip. Walked in at around close to 7pm, 2nd floor fishbowl floor TOTALLY no customers except me haha... and only fishbowl and no sideliners. All the fishbowl girls cannot make it except one very cute and petite girl called Min number 233 I think.... 2200 baht and papasan asked for 100 baht ah chin chai lah! Never regret my choice! Damn cute and good service again and very fun loving and pussy damn tight, when I pumped her in doggy wah shiok sia....she let me fuck her 1 shot then offer to HJ one more shot later on, she refuse to be fuck one more shot haha say cannot take it....had a glimpse of one of the 'model' category supposed to be around 3600 - 4600 category. Was very beautiful indeed but those sideliners I saw at Nataree going for 2600 also can compare....so well....

This trip was just a virgin cheong trip to BKK for me...go Bangkok dun know how many times a year but this one first time cheong, so not a bad start...i wanted to cheong every day to places soi cowboy etc but in the end, I thought for a start, dun be so ambitious lah, just try first and see whether I like it or not... so in terms of MP chionging, I would say excellent!! Travelling is not that bad anyway, I stay very near Asok BTS and Sukvumvit MRT.