View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 18
12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddragon View Post
Hope to see your FR report for FKK Artemis.

Myself will definately visit FKK Artemis .Already got some idea which gals to go for in that FKK club from their website here.

http://test.fkk-artemis.de/page/?langswitch_lang=en
Dear SB bros,

Information of FKK Artemis which I had gathered before my visit...I will write my fr when time permits..

Address: Halenseestraße 32-36...i took a cab down...just saw artemis to the driver and they will know it for sure.

Daily from 11 – 05 hrs AM. • 361 days a year

There are three public floors. On the main floor you will find the main entrance/intake desk, the cash stash lockers, the guests’ locker room and main showers, a large public bar facility, a kino area and the dining room.

The downstairs holds the health & wellness facilities. There you will find another bar (just serving soft drinks, coffee & tea), the saunas (60 deg “bio-sauna” & 90 deg Finnish sauna) , the hamam or Turkish bath (rarely used by my observation), a large pool & two small cold pool dips, another kino, a few semi-private ( having walls that do not reach the ceiling & curtain doors) rooms, lounging spaces, an exercise room, tanning beds, and toilet facilities.

The upstairs (one over the main floor) is public but only visitable in the company of a girl. That is once you meet a girl in the bar, or anywhere else, and you agree to go to a room she will take you up the stairs to see if a room is available. During busy times you might have to wait a bit on the landing for one to become available, but otherwise the girl chooses a key from the key rack and off you go. There are about 27 rooms available most of which(avoid rooms 14& 7) are nicely appointed and decorated.

Prices:
Entrance fee-80 Euros for a day pass. This includes all day entry (you can exit during the day and be readmitted if you register with the front desk as you leave), all soft drinks, coffee (incl. latte, cappuccino etc.), food and use of all health & wellness facilities.

Sexual services-the standard price for sexual services is 60 Euros for a half hour of private time in a room, in the kino or in one of the more public day beds in the main bar. This sex should include blow job without a condom (unless you specify otherwise), standard (vaginal) sex with a condom.
Artemis does have alcoholic drinks available at the main bar-beer, wine, hard liquor and champagne. You have to buy bar tokens at the front desk which you then give to the bartender.Prices are high (10 Euros for a beer or shot & much more for champagne) and the beer (Heineken) comes in a plastic drinking mug.

Bros that up me and I have yet to return the favour...pls pm me

Bros that have up me..pls kindly do a post...i cannot return your kindness without a recent post..pls pm me so that I can upz u all back...thank you.