View Single Post
Old 22-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
I'm been using True Move. 139baht for 100mb data usage, and 5hrs free coverage of wifi islandwide.

Yet to try DTAC, but my teerak using post prepaid on DTAC, and seems it's working perfectly for her to...
I was on True Move for 2+ years coz I bought the SIM at a 7-11 when I was there on holiday b4 so when kana posted there I juz continue using the number. Initially I felt it was OK until I went up country. Most place no signal. -5 points.

I bought a data plan separately about a year ago. Sorry can't remember for how much data but I think it was BHT100 for 30 days. Stupid thing is once data usage exceeded can't top up until expiry date of plan exactly 30 days later. WTF right? Want give them business also cannot? -10 points.

So go to their very nice store at Siam Square. Siau sao at counter poot Angrit nid noi! Alamak! Uni grad leh... so call supervisor. His England also not that powderful. End up give me irritated "stupid foreigner, this is Thailand so why can't you speak Thai" looks. -5 more points.

Then they say they can't do at the shop. "Tam mai mai dai?" I asked. No reason given just that have to call their operator. WTF? Bloody big shop and I still have to call your stupid operator? -10 points leow!

Best part call up the operator. Firstly it was a voice prompt in THAI! Lucky got tirak to help me press the correct options. Then when get through, operator poot Angrit mai dai? -5 points.

So I said screw you True Move and went downstairs to the AIS counter and bought an internet dongle + plan. coverage so much better and can use the SIM to make calls too. Have problem? No worries... call help line and you have 4 language options. True Move for city dwellers and all their money goes to their slick ads, beauty counter girls and oh so cool shops.

Bro Nonteerak, if your tilak using DTAC, suggest u use DTAC also coz cheaper to call. DTAC also has a separate 30 days unlimited data for BHT800. AIS has the best coverage but most expensive of all 3 telcos. My True Move also same problem - I suspect their call costs went up. Last time top up BHT90 can last 5 days. Now less than 2 or 3 days! Thats was the last straw!

Depends on promotion. Sometimes iPhone is "free" like Singapore. Its not easy too get a post-paid plan in Thailand if you don't have a pay slip or proof of regular income. Which is why most girls I know are on pre-paid plans

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"