View Single Post
Old 13-11-2011, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 15
RobinGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRobinGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRobinGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRobinGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRobinGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Current Situation

Continue..........

I got a higher pay job and my cheonging increases. I had countless one night stand and was enjoying my life. All cheonging are with protection as i am waiing for the six months window period before going for HIV test.

We remain contact for the next two months and each time i promise to wait for her and be faithful to her. Thereafter we stop contacting each other as i was knew that she was playing with me all along. Surprisingly she did not asked me for money.

Sometime on march 2011, i received a SMS from overseas (not China number).

She: "Lau Gong" what are you doing?
me: I think you got the wrong number.
She: Heartless creature.
(WTF, who is this gal calling me "Lau Gong". all these years of cheonging, once you Upped the gal, most of them will call you "Lau Gong". If i carried on asking her question, it will reflect that i had many gals before).
me: Sorry, I don't recognise the number as i only faithful to my wife.
she: So who is your wife?
me: for me to know and for you to find out.
she: I'm XY your wife.
(Let name her as XY)
me: XY, i miss you so much. Why are you in XXXXXX(country). I lose my phone and your number, since you failed to contact me, i am unable to contact you. So when are you coming back.
she: I am waiting for my permit in Singapore.
me: I see, let me know if you have the approval and i will fetch you.
she: i miss you.

(in my heart, wait till the day come then talk. Wasting my time, if cant get the permit how)

Once a while, i will call her when i have nothing to do. It was about once every two weeks i guess.

Two months passed.........

I received a call from her.

she: Lau Gong, i got the approval from Singapore and i coming to Singapore. She sound excited.
me: When, i cant wait till the days i see you. I miss you so much.
she: I'm coming on XXXX but i have not get the ticket and i dun know how to book.
(KNN, know how to go there but dun know how to book ticket to Singapore. Ask the agent lah)
me: Ok, i check the flight and let you know.
she: Lau Gong, i have another friend coming with me. If possible booked two tickets ok.
me: Let me check the availability first.
(CB, buy you ticket still have to buy for your friend, think i carrot head)

I was in my office, i begin to surf the net for the cheapest ticket. Managed to find two cheapest ticket for less than 1K. I was thinking to myself to buy or not to buy, i knew that this money will not be return.

my phone ring.............

she: Lau Gong, can you find the tickets.
me: still searching and i afraid full on that day. (excuses lah as i have not decided yet)
she: you also need to find a place for me to stay as i have no place to go.
me: Few day we stay in the hotel and we will take our time to find a place.
she: Ok, i listen to you.

(Ho Say liao la, few days staying with me for 1K and that is a good buy, waste no time and booked the tickets).

One week passed and finally the D-day arrived.....

To be continue.............................