Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 17
rivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenker View Post
Bro, is the above your personal case that you are facing?

Seems like you are letting out the cans of worms slowly.... Maybe it could be one of the reasons why your ger's is facing her visa obstacles?

If not, my apologies.

i trust her, plus her family background is damn good. right now, from my interviews with ICA and stuff, I know its not illegal stuff and I think I suspect its "poison letters" stuff (either ex-bf or old roommates, pretty bad blood plus ICA keep asking me if I knew where she stayed before).
thanks to bros here, I know I am unable to find out the specific reason liao, since they will give SOP reply (so no point confronting her old friends)

so trying to see how can I write my appeal in such a way for ICA to give us the benefits of doubt

Last edited by rivcale; 07-10-2011 at 01:01 PM. Reason: spelling