View Single Post
Old 09-11-2004, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 21
makop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: HIV Positive Result

[QUOTE=JackWood]PLEASE TAKE PRECAUTION BEFORE YOU "CHEONG"!!!

TO ; All bros, saw this thread in YM board. Just a gentle reminder to all bros out there, please take precaution for you own sake.... before is too late !!!

Just wanna relate my fateful story fellow 'chiong' brothers out there....... I have a incurable disease in me & was passed to me by a China slut who is still out there now!

From that day on, i decided to return a favor by giving back these china shits what they gave to me! AN incurable disease! Anyway, i have nothin to look forward to now!!!!!!!! F**k until i die! [QUOTE]

You posted this twice and even if it's true, you are no brothers of ours when what you are doing is just trying to add more brothers to your own brother list. you come out play you should know the risk and not come here cry mother, cry father when you tio the illness already and in the fisrt place who ask you to go raw? blame yourself and if you really wanna revenge, you should just revenge on yourself since you the one that cause your own misery.