Old 08-09-2011, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
celestine1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Life Story for the past 10 yrs - based on my personal true story

During 2004 Nov, I finally managed to save up for my trip to Xiamen. Upon reaching, I really felt a sense of jubilation upon seeing her. She drove her elder bro's car to come and fetch me.. As she was only 16, she did not have a driving license and secretly drove out without her elder brother's knowledge. We drove to a small town called Anxi, which is away from the main city. Let me tell you, this place is heaven for guys, with the row of KTV's and shower centres along the street. If you have been to China, you will know what shower centres (xi zhao zhong xin) are. Best of all, everything is super cheap since Anxi was not well developed then.. I later got to find out that China is really driven by money (whatever problem money can solve, it's not a problem).. A speeding fine can easily be settled without paying if you have powerful contacts.. Causing the death of poor people in China is ok, just as long as you compensate their family. i got to see a real example in my case. Let me just say that Xiaofen has a 'big bro' in Xiamen who is a gang leader. I got into a good friendship with him since Xiaofen introduced me to him and asked him to 'take care' of me if I got robbed or anything happen to him. I was absolutely surprised when I met him.. He's friendly and looks like a student, with the white spectacle and clean shaven look... Let's name him Bro..

I unfortunately was surrounded by two guys one night while walking back to her home after a great session of massage, which I'll elaborate more in future. They stopped me and asked me to empty my pockets.. Luckily, I had almost nothing left after the massage and I just gave up an excuse that I'll call my friend to bring more money for them. Perhaps thinking that I'm a foreigner and therefore harmless and stupid, they allowed and hence I called Bro.. Within 10 minutes, 2 motorbikes appeared where I'm standing and without any exchange of words between the 2 bros, a fight broke out. Naturally, bro won since he had 3 others with him and the robbers were outnumbered. What really shocked me the next day was when Xiaofen told me that bro had these 2 robbers 'paralysed' by breaking their hands. One of the robber had to amputate his hand too. I'm seriously not kidding in this part. This is how the gangs work in China.. Upon seeing their friend get bullied, they will utilise their gang network to locate these 2 robbers and exact further revenge on them. After exacting revenge, bro even took out his gun (Yes, a real gun, not toy gun), shot one of them and threatened them that more will come in future. I previously asked bro where he had gotten his gun from and he told me in a relaxed tone that it's easily available in Shenzhen with just a few hundred RMB money.

Will post more about my experience in Massage parlours and KTV's in Anxi in the next post.. Gotta go as boss looking for me.