Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
jitlong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13a13y13lue View Post

Am in Seoul for biz. My Korean friend took me to one of the most porpular massage place. Damage is krw 220K, standard package........................................... ..............
When my number was called, I was led to the lift and moved to the 6th floor. When the lift door open, there was a girl wearing mask greeting me outside the lift and brought to a very small room. The room is equipped full mirror with one bench. I sit down on bench and the girl release my robes and starting licking me, nipples, belly, and bbbj. I was told by friend beforehand don't be shocked whatever happening when step out the lift. Hence, I was just relaxing and waiting for the next. She put on condom after 3mins bbbj, and starting reverse cowgirl through her g-string. After 5mins rocking, the phone rang. She said "ok", stood up and brought me another room.

Knock knock, door opened, then I saw Hela in the room.

Now is the real action field. Smoke and green tea. Tried to talk with her, but she speaks very little English. Brush teeth, bath, dried up, cat bath, AR, bbbj, ball licking, and change few positions before I released. Bath again, rest, smoke, green tea again. After 10 mins, she asked "one more round?". I was like "Oops". Me old man already, my didi cannot Liao. She seems ignore my soft rejection, and started cat bath and bbbj. Then we were on 69position. She had some mint juice in her mouth and bbbj me, while I was giving her a painting. Her pussy is very tight and no smell. She enjoyed a lot and gave a very soft moan. When I hit her sensitive spot, her body shake suddenly. I couldn't really make it for second release, we end up after 10mins. Bath, smoke and green tea one more time.

Time was up. I was led to massage by blind people.
Bro, am I right to say that you had a short appetizer bbbj and bonk with a girl wearing a mask belfore bonking Hela after which a massage by blind people.

This is very imteresting