Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
Was supposed to have a forced bi session yesterday evening with mistress minky.
Arrived early and she had me kneeling at her doorstep with my tribute in my hands.
As there were occupants living next door, I was terrified that someone might see but didn't dare to disobey mistress minky's command.
After a long wait on my knees which seemed like eternity , mistress finally opened and allowed me to
Enter. Was brought to the dungeon an saw a slave there being whipped and caned with lotsa markings . Mistress told me to strip naked and go to the toilet and kneel and wait.
Finally mistress came in and used the water to hose me down. The jet from the showerhead was really powerful and she washed and sprayed me and even my poor balls.
Next I was left to drip o dry. Waiting for my fate. Mistress kept commenting on what a small cock I had.
Soon I was allowed to massage mistress feet and she told me that he other slave had cancelled and we were not going to have a forced bi session spni spend 10 mins massaging her feet before she returned me the tribute and told me to get dressed, while still mocking my small penis.
Sigh. Still waiting for a forced bi session. Any other bros interested to join me?
Bro.. wat u wanna do in the bi session?