Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Bro you mean you got zapped?
No lah, I was trying to link my posting on the pinay food-chain system .. how they evaluate the 'interest level' and 'attraction' level .. when it comes to bar girls .. primarily ..

Then again, that attitude of all teeth for caucasian, and then all frown for non-caucasian, and when the non-caucasian was found to be 'loaded' then the smiles come back .. but not as much compared to the caucasian smile ..

That almost always applies to bar girls and non-educated, and a fair share of maids ..

Head to Blowfish on Sunday, and you can see the 'I love scotland' or 'i adore french .. ' or 'I love Texas' (never mind she has no clue if it is hot or cold or whatever in Texas .. ' girls .. plus a minority of the 'open minded' type

Anyway, if you wanna spend the most time doing least success, on tea dance, Blowfish it is .. unless you are fairer ..

PS: not an offensive statement to caucasians .. but .. not far from the truth .. there was this funny case of a british friend, and our buyer, a stingy bastard, and I was paying for his drink .. and a girl was all over him .. and when I said hello, her face was like "you stinky ass.. " .. and then quitely when the bill for her drink came, I smiled and said "ask your new found lover to pay .. " and she was "he has more money than me .. " I almost fell off the chair laughing .. and did a runner .. and you won't believe, when I came back half an hour later, she was all gloom, saying the brit refused to pay for the drink .. and she had to fork out the cost ..

Just told her .. "don't judge people by the skin color .. " .. never mind that she ended up shagging me free .. and still does it, when she does her 'tourist trips' to Singapore ..