Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 14
NightRaven007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelman80 View Post

It was a surreal experience to bonk the gal in KTV setting with loud music, and boy, she was horny, she claimed she didnt have sex for weeks. It was truly mind blowing. It was like making ONS night in a club. I pumped and pumped her, as my lil bro is coated with the oil, it sort of delay the climax and it was great to see her moan and boy, she enjoys sex. Finally, we climaxed...

damage: 4000 for 2 hour room and 4000 for the sex part. Can charge to credit card but extra 10% charge. The name is some gift shop name.

before anyone dismiss this as a sex shop, it is NOT, the main biz is still sexy dance and sing KTV.

disclaimer: the make-love part is WHOLLY up to the chemistry + sweet talk. I think a few factors are in my favour then, I was alone, I was a Singaporean (novel to Taiwanese gals) and I can sweet-talk.

It was a great experience and truly memorable. Thanks to all the bros who have been to this place and upkeep the Singaporean good image and reputation.

In conclusion, good luck to the bros, but I sincerely urge the bros do not ask for sex immediately as it will offend the Taiwanese gals. if they want, u will know it and u will get it. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH ALL THE SAMMYBOY BROS!!
Wow Steelman, good on you, that must have been truly a hot experience. This really seldom happens in Taiwan KTV, unless you are some big shot... so you must have employed some good-ole honey words and charm to fuck her on the spot