Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 19-05-2011, 09:55 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Finally found Sha Sha as i stepped into 1606... as rooms were fully occupied we went to 1608 to do the 'do'.

Name: Sha Sha
Origin: didn't ask.
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10 slender and very toned - well proportioned with a cute tush.
Skin: 7.5/10 smooth and fair, only for a couple of pot-marks.
Boobs: 7.5/10 well rounded with light brown to a tinge of pink colored nipples. Tits are definitely augmented though she denies.
Pussy: 9/10 wet and tight allow full fingering.
BBBj: 7.5/10 had better ones but she knows how to handle my tool and can make me cum.
FJ: 8/10: several positions and she loves to suck my fingers as i pound her. She allows 2 shots.

Now, though the fuck was good there were several factors that would make me reconsider fucking her again.
When we entered the room, the plus was her taking out a little boom-box that she claimed a customer gave her, she played some music and dip a strip tease.

The fuck-job was nonetheless good BUT it started going down hill from there, considering this is my first time with her, here's what happened:
- She started asking questions on what my preference was, e.g. do i want catbath, AR etc... this made the whole experience feel highly mechanical. So bros wanting the whole service-factor, please reconsider. I felt she was going through a mental checklist.
- After the fuck-job we chatted before going for round 2. During the chat she suggested she needed an iPhone 4, so what's the deal with PRC chics all wanting an iPhone 4 when they probably utilize 10% of what the phone can do???
- The necklace she wore: she suggested that she needed a new one!
- Her watch as well... she said that after taking too many showers with it, she thinks its getting faulty and will probably need a new one!
- Dress: she felt sad that her range of outfits weren't many... again, suggesting that on her 'rest days' shopping along the famous Orchard road would make her 'happy'.
- Her happiness... yes, she was talking about the 'happiness and satisfaction of life' ... and how money will make her happy.

Man... i was asking myself if i had the word 'bank' or 'fool' plastered on my forehead. I wasn't driving a fancy car, neither wore anything flashy... and this little whore suggested a list of stuff she would like ... of cos, it was one ear in and another ear out for me... after my 2nd round, i was sexually satisfied, i just wanted to bang that twat and took my shower and my leave.... as we made our way back to 1606, she had the cheek to whisper into my ear "next time do look for me again, i don't forget my iphone 4!"

Well, this pussy isn't going to anything from me for sure, frankly, if we did had a couple more sessions together and we connected alot more, i wouldn't mind pampering the slut alittle more but definitely not on the first meet up.

Don't get me wrong, she's cute... she's a good fuck but you just have to block out those request if you ever get it from her as it does dampen the mood.