Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 19-05-2011, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
SmallBro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmallBro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: She ain't pretty but voluptuous!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
WL Name - Wa Wa
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 25 years old
Height - 1.65 m (bare-foot)
Home Base - L1809
Misc Info - About one month old in GL

Looks - 6.7/10

She ain't pretty by GL CAT150 standard. She has frizzy & short pop hairdo which is dyed in golden brown colour. Very lianish look and she does not look like a typical PRC lass. She has rounded double eyelid eyes and naturally long eyelashes.

Bod - 7.7/10

She has attractive and curvey torso. Her butts are surprisingly perky.

Tits - 7.9/10

These are the spectacle of her entire torso. They are C cups! She has gravity-defying C cuppers assets with light brown colour nipples. They youthfully firm and supple.

Pre-Shower routine - 6.5/10

She was not really into this department and she was one who prefers to stick to the routine and therefore lacking in spontaniety. I find it rather boring!

Shower - 6.9/10

She gave me a sensuous soapy rub all over my torso ... She also gave me a BBBJ in the shower ... Other than that, nothing much to shout!

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

She gave me a soothing pre-sex massage with oil. Her cat-bath was slow and steady. Quite interesting especially when she licked my ear lobes and moaned/breath sexily into my ear drum ... Haha!!

AR - 6.9/10

Ok and quite stimulating but rather brief compared to those ang pais. Not very enterprising as well ...

French Kissing - N/A

BBBJ - 7.0/10

She was generally fine in this department but lacking in variation. I would prefer her to apply some hand action simultaneously while BBBJ like those ang pais from 54A.

FJ - 6.8/10

The Ömph feeling and sexual adrenaline went down south because she disallowed french kissing!! We only adopted two positions - Gal on top and missionary ...

Atttitude - 7/10

She was courteous but not willing to go all out to please her customers and prefer to stick to her own set of routine.

RTF - I doubt I would since my regulars are a lot better than her.

Enjoy,
MaXx

u shld take a look at xiao qi from the same house.. might be ur type.. but dun tink got commando service