View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3593 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is petain brothel legal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
While I agree that Petain is a long way from either KS or GL with regards to cleanliness, not all houses can be regarded as "dirty"! And in general, Petain is not at all "quite a dirty place". H12, H14, H16, IMHO are the 3 cleanest among the houses in PT.

To each his own I guess, because once I am inside the WL's room, to me, nothing else matters, because inside the room is clean, tidy, cold, and got bed I can rest on and relax (and have sex later, hehe). Some of my regulars even offer me a cup of water to drink and refresh myself! Yes, they have water heaters to boil water. How convenient it is for me this Petain Road. Some more is only a stroll for me from my place of work!

I have been there in Petain enjoying myself since I came to Singapore in 1996 to this day! And it is now 2011, that's 15 years already!

Cheers.
Well, the first legal joint I went was in Pertain which was ard 18 years ago, then went to GL and after that KS and later was alternating between KC and GL for ard 10 years before quitting both places a couple of years back...

In the past, Pertain was quite dirty, you could see people pissing in front of the houses so it turned me off and I quit going there. Not sure how it is now even though I have many ex KS regulars who relocated there a couple of years back...