Thread: Jakarta Info
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta's trip

Hi bro,

A Bangkok Expat's Trip to Jakarta
Jakarta nightlife didn't mean anything to me until a few months ago, when a good friend living in Thailand had some business to attend to in Jakarta. When he came back, he couldn't stop telling us how Jakarta was better than Bangkok concerning the nightlife.. I made a small research, read this blog (Jakarta100bars), and decided it was time for me also to discover the bars and nightclubs of Southeast Asia's most populous city.

First of all, we went to Classic Hotel for a massage. The massage I would describe it as soapy without soap if you know what I mean. With the soapy massages the girl glide on your body by using plenty of water and soap. At the Classic Hotel, they don't apply all that however (at least the gal I was with), they do do the body kissing and body-to-body massage, the whole 9 yards! Price was reasonable: 550k for 1.5 hour with a tight and firm 19 year old girl!

Right after that we went to Alexis, drank and ate in the club while watching the shows. Then we went upstairs and did the pool and the rest. Prices are still the same as mentioned on this blog. 1jt for indo, 2 jt for thai and chinese. They hadeven a colombian girl running around. She may have been more expensive..

That all happened on Thursday which was scheduled as the naughtiest day of the stag do. Because following Alexis we went to Blok M. We went to My Bar after 3 am and only the leftovers were there as you can imagine. Following that, we headedover to Stadium till close (6 or 7 am) and even Mille's until Friday noon. I Had never been in a hole resembling Mille's before, and there are no such things in Bangkok. Hilarious though! Packed as well! My guys couldn't believe their eyes Jakarta was still going strong even on Friday afternoon:-)

I almost forgot the Wednesday before.. We had good times in Dragonfly, packed with nice looking high class girls. Finally, Friday we had a great group together in Red Square which all of my people really enjoyed.

For anybody living in Bangkok or Thailand, I need to say also that Jakarta is way better: The naughty nightlife is not as obvious and it is not a tourist attraction, but the atmosphere is completely crazy here.. I will be back!
Mark is an expat in Bangkok, Thailand, and this review is the feedback of the few days he spent in Jakarta for a bachelor party.

My humble two cents.